Typhoon is a tragic tale of three young women demonised by their pasts.
Set in the village of Chigapur, this riveting saga of love, duty, and deceit in Muslim family life revolves around the story of an innocent wife (Gulshan) who must watch helplessly as her husband is snatched away when he is caught cheating on her. As her world falls apart, the secrets of the village, trapped in time, space, and guilt, are revealed along with the 20-year-old courtroom drama that started it all.
To order your print or E-Book copy of Typhoon, click the link to your country:
Barnes & Noble (US)
Angus & Robertson (AU)
For international translated editions of Qaisra Shahraz’s books, click on Published Works
Books written by Qaisra Shahraz
- Building Cultural Bridges in Dusseldorf, Germany September 6, 2017
- Qaisra Shahraz at Asia Pacific Writers & Translators – Bali 2017 Book Launch August 30, 2017
- Qaisra Shahraz at Ubud Writers & Readers Festival 2017 August 30, 2017
- Qaisra Shahraz at Manchester Literature Festival August 30, 2017
- Qaisra Shahraz at Manchester Literature Festival Hosted By Elizabeth Gaskell House August 28, 2017
- Remembering Srebrenica memorial Event at Oldham 6th Form College August 12, 2017
- Launching the Chinese Holy Woman at the Manchester Museum May 28, 2017
- Building Cultural Bridges Through Literature – University of Cologne, Germany May 28, 2017