See all the details in this beautiful poster created by students at the International Islamic University of Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur for my session, An Evening With a British Writer, Monday 19 October, 8pm. See the previous post for my morning session.
Tag: International Islamic University Islamabad
I am delighted with the magnificent posters created by students at the International Islamic University of Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur for my forthcoming events. See details for my session, Combating Anti-Muslim Hatred in the West Through Literature, Monday 19 October, 10.00am- 12pm, and the next post for my evening session.
My second visit to the International Islamic University ― my main host in Islamabad. I stayed at the university guest house, behind the gorgeous Faisal Mosque overlooking the majestic green hills. Built on acres of land, I loved walking through the majestic buildings on the female campus, named after well-known Muslim women, and admiring the beautiful gardens and paintings. It was a…
I am delighted to announce that, in conjunction with the Foundation University English Programs (DH&LA), I will be visiting the Department of English, Female Campus, International Islamic University, Islamabad (IIUI) from the 24th to 26th August. All students and faculty are invited and will be seated on a first come, first served basis. Monday 24th August: An Introduction to Qaisra…
- Storytelling and Global Futures – Lancaster University January 14, 2018
- An evening with Qaisra Shahraz – Birmingham Waterstones January 14, 2018
- Qaisra Shahraz at Manchester Literature Festival in Elizabeth Gaskell House October 12, 2017
- Ernest Mach Gymnasium – Hurth, Germany October 12, 2017
- Building Cultural Bridges in Dusseldorf, Germany September 6, 2017
- Qaisra Shahraz at Asia Pacific Writers & Translators – Bali 2017 Book Launch August 30, 2017
- Qaisra Shahraz at Ubud Writers & Readers Festival 2017 August 30, 2017
- Qaisra Shahraz at Manchester Literature Festival August 30, 2017