I was delighted to attend the Didacta – the wonderful and prestigious German education book fair, very popular with teachers, publishers and parents. Few years ago I visited the fair in Stuttgart. I thoroughly enjoyed my day spent at the book fair and was so looked after by my publisher host, editors and teacher friends….
I am delighted to share with you details of my forthcoming event at De La Salle University, Manila, hosted by the Department of Literature, and Master of Ceremonies, Dr. Jeremy de Chavez. The Department of Literature De La Salle University A Reading and Conversation with British-Pakistani Author Qaisra Shahraz, Fellow, Royal Society of the Arts & Critically Acclaimed Novelist…
It was an honour to visit The Institute of Strategic Studies (ISSI) in Islamabad. A prestigious research and analysis centre, its aim is to promote an informed public understanding of strategic and related issues affecting international and regional security. As a writer, an interfaith activist, and educationalist, I was invited to offer a session, entitled Challenging Extremism; Promoting Inter-cultural…
I had a great day visiting the University of Lancaster’s Modern Languages department to lead a workshop, hosted by the wonderful team and department director Dr. Robert Crawshaw, a personal friend and fan of my work. In support of a special project, entitled Author’s World, I enjoyed two lively sessions with the staff and students, who are working at different levels up to…
We have some great news to share! Qaisra Shahraz’s third novel, ‘Revolt’ is today’s Amazon’s Kindle Daily Deal. ‘Revolt’ has reached number three on the Amazon Bestseller List for ‘Literary Fiction’ just this morning. For a limited time only ‘Revolt’ is on offer for £1.09. Get downloading for a great read and at a bargain price too….
WATERSTONE’S MANCHESTER DEANSGATE SATURDAY 1st MARCH 2014 1:30PM Please note that the literary event will begin at an earlier time of 1:30pm and not 2:00pm to accommodate for special guest Lord Mayor of Manchester, Councillor Naeem Ul Hassan and a special performance from a dear friend Gemma Moffat. TICKETS £3 AVAILABLE IN STORE OR BY…
Here is the poster for an upcoming book launch event in Bangkok that I will be attending along with other writers – I am very much looking forward to it!
At the event I will be launching my new book Revolt – hope to see you there!
- Building Cultural Bridges in Dusseldorf, Germany September 6, 2017
- Qaisra Shahraz at Asia Pacific Writers & Translators – Bali 2017 Book Launch August 30, 2017
- Qaisra Shahraz at Ubud Writers & Readers Festival 2017 August 30, 2017
- Qaisra Shahraz at Manchester Literature Festival August 30, 2017
- Qaisra Shahraz at Manchester Literature Festival Hosted By Elizabeth Gaskell House August 28, 2017
- Remembering Srebrenica memorial Event at Oldham 6th Form College August 12, 2017
- Launching the Chinese Holy Woman at the Manchester Museum May 28, 2017
- Building Cultural Bridges Through Literature – University of Cologne, Germany May 28, 2017