Date: Monday, 30th May Time: 8:00 till 10:00 Venue: St. Angela Gymnasium, Auf dem Silberberg 4, 51688 Wipperfürth. Hosted By: Ms Walburga Zerwas. Link: http://schule.erzbistum-koeln.de/st-angela-gymnasium-wipperfuerth/ I am delighted to have been invited to the Norbert Gymnasium Knechtsteden as part of my Educational tour to Germany. I will be sharing my experience as a successful author and would read and discuss excerpts…
Category: Germany 2016
Cologne My story, ‘A Pair of Jeans’, is being studied in Germany since 1990 and has now brought me to historical city of Cologne. This time to take part in the education book fair the Didacta. Cathedral What a fabulous Roman city Cologne is. Especially with its amazing and monumental cathedral, dating back to the 13th century….
What a delight it was to visit Genoveva Gymnasium school in the center of Cologne city, thanks to my wonderful host and dear friend Frau Dorothee Heyder from Xanten. Dorothee had arranged for me to visit this school, I was highly impressed. With a large migrant student population the school has won an award for celebrating diversity. During my…
I was delighted to attend the Didacta – the wonderful and prestigious German education book fair, very popular with teachers, publishers and parents. Few years ago I visited the fair in Stuttgart. I thoroughly enjoyed my day spent at the book fair and was so looked after by my publisher host, editors and teacher friends….
What a pleasure it was to visit Norbert Gymnasium Catholic School in February when I went to attend the Didacta Book Fair in Cologne. It is a marvelous school in the country side in Dormagen, near the city of Cologne in Germany. This visit was kindly arranged by my friend Ursula Roth of Deutsch-Britische Gesellschaft, Bonn and the…
Date: Tuesday, 16th February Time: 9:55 till 11:25 Venue: Genoveva-Gymnasium in Köln-Mülheim I am delighted to have been invited to the Genoveva-Gymnasium as part of my Educational tour to Germany. I will be sharing my experience as a successful author and would read and discuss excerpts from my short story ‘A Pair of Jeans’ from ‘The Many…
Date: Thursday, 18th February Time: 13:00 Venue: Norbert-Gymnasium Knechtsteden, Knechtsteden 17, 41540 Dormagen I am delighted to have been invited to the Norbert Gymnasium Knechtsteden as part of my Educational tour to Germany. I will be sharing my experience as a successful author and would read and discuss excerpts from my short story ‘A Pair of Jeans’ from ‘The Many Voices…
- Qaisra Shahraz at Manchester Literature Festival in Elizabeth Gaskell House October 12, 2017
- Ernest Mach Gymnasium – Hurth, Germany October 12, 2017
- Building Cultural Bridges in Dusseldorf, Germany September 6, 2017
- Qaisra Shahraz at Asia Pacific Writers & Translators – Bali 2017 Book Launch August 30, 2017
- Qaisra Shahraz at Ubud Writers & Readers Festival 2017 August 30, 2017
- Qaisra Shahraz at Manchester Literature Festival August 30, 2017
- Qaisra Shahraz at Manchester Literature Festival Hosted By Elizabeth Gaskell House August 28, 2017
- Remembering Srebrenica memorial Event at Oldham 6th Form College August 12, 2017